Find another programme
Click on the yellow arrow to see the coding course details...
Classes at all language levels are available from beginner to advanced. All levels do 22.5 hours per week total.
For this English + coding course, 7.5 hours will be dedicated to discovering coding using the brilliant Raspberry Pi. The English classes are supposed to be fun, focusing on speaking (still with a solid grammatical base), and are unlikely to be like the English classes you have at school!
An awesome course with a free computer - a Raspberry Pi - to take home.
15hrs English / wk., plus 7.5hr coding / wk, residential accommodation - full-board, excursions, activities, airport transfers.
10 structured lessons resulting in the creation of a video game.
- The Computer and programming (run a "Hello, World" programme)
- Ifs : Conditional Programming
- Loops ("for" and "while")
- Events and Movement (using Scratch)
- Lists (write programmes using lists and "Add Score")
- Sorting (using Scratch)
- Python - learn how to write the programming language Python
- Methods - write method versions of algorithms
- Game Testing
- Course review
Level(s)Pre-Intermediate A2—Advanced C1
Course start04 July 2017
18 July 2017