It's so easy and so much fun for younger learners to learn a language now. On the following pages of our website you'll find all the possibilities for this age-group (7-17) from summer camps to year-round programmes, and then more intensive higher studies preparation for older students.
These types of study abroad programmes are meticulously organised with safety the first priority. The defining feature of these programmes, as opposed to adult programmes, is that generally the students are looked after 24/7. Beyond security, the choice is just amazing: from learning Spanish and surfing in Cadiz, to living in a villa in Berlin with a small group of other students, to discovering central London or the Yorkshire moors, there's something for everyone.
The language learning aspect of each programme is rigorously planned, provided by experienced teachers whose job is to make learning fun. Alongside this, the activities programmes are planned to not just be fun but also educational, given students a chance to exercise their new-found language skills.
Each country and each culture runs their programmes in different ways, and more freedom is given to mature older students (16-17) but rest assured - the learning experience is second to none everywhere.
8 reasons for younger learners to do a study abroad trip.
- Early language learning is more effective than later learning
- Because it's fun!
- They can do it! Students gain confidence
- Get motivation for the return to school
- Get ahead at school
- Learn about other cultures (the other kids also there)
- Learn about other countries
- Learn, grow, experience, mature
Types of study abroad programmes available : language camps with sports, music, arts or multi-activities during the school holidays (Easter as well as Autumn), High School abroad, total immersion in the teacher's home, long-stay programmes.
Why choose Aventure Linguistique Juniors?
1. For the best prices
- The price you see is the basic school price 100% direct - with nothing on top. (Go compare a little bit.)
- Lowest price guarantee - if you find the same programme same dates elsewhere at a lower price we'll match it or pay the difference (See Conditions for more info.)
2. For our SUPERIOR SERVICE (at no extra cost) - this includes:
- Personal small-agency service (we know who you and your child are - and we care!)
- 24h emergency transfer number throughout summer
- Possibilities of places when none exist - see below
- Documents in French (or English if applicable) where-ever possible.
- Payment in CHF, EUR or the school's currency (GBP, USD)
- On-line course availability information
- On-line booking system for easy booking
- Complete documents on confirmation: details, clothing lists, faqs etc...)
- Dedicated clients area on website
- Follow your booking in real-time
- No administration fees to returning clients (2 week minimum)
- End of course certificate from Aventure Linguistique
3. For the types of schools/programmes we offer:
- smaller programmes (we don't do "bulk")
- limits on mother tongues numbers at centres (no dominant nationalities)
- pedagogically strong programmes (language programmes not child-minders!)
- no large groups at our centres
- 100% accredited schools
- English (or German or Spanish or Italian) only policy at all centres
- That is: QUALITY programmes - everywhere
4. For our reputation and relationship with schools
- We can often get you a place on a programme when centres are "full" for other agencies
- Voted one of the Best 5 agencies in Western Europe by schools in 2013 and 2017
Living in Europe we all know how important German is for your career and future job prospects.It's no surprise that it ranks alongside English as one of most learned second-languages.
Is there a better way of learning English than in a total immersion environment in an English-speaking country? We all know how important English is for kids' futures.The dominant language for business and the world of work, central to travel.
Learning Spanish from young age is the best way to guarantee successful life-long mastery of the language, not to mention giving your child an enormous career-wise boost.
By far, the most beautiful, attractive language in the world, it's no wonder that Italian attracts kids from all over the world to spend a few weeks in the sun each summer improving their marks/grades for school.