Sorry! We're not hiring at present.
We are not looking for a work experience person. March - August 2019.
Check out the profile in French.
If the job is not for you and you still if you think you really bring something special to our little crew, fire us your CV (firstname.lastname@example.org) and we'll take a look.
Unfortunately, we don't return CVs (so don't post us anything!) and we won't acknowledge receipt unless we want to interview you.
Senior language study abroad consultant
(Sorry, this post in no longer available.)
Required Skills :
- French mother tongue with excellent written French
- High level English (min. C1)
- Business background/education
- Demonstrated client relationship management experience
- Previous management experience
- Sales experience
- Comfortable with all office standard software including use of CRM, CMS
- Well-organised, conscientious, with a eye for detail
- Full of energy, sociable and positive
- Impervious to pressure, able to juggle ten tasks at once (while standing on one leg staring down a hurricane)
- Independent while working as part of a team
- Aware of your clear speech and excellent personal presentation
- An experienced world traveller
- Someone sensitive to cultural differences
- Experienced in the field of languages and/or language study abroad (you or your children have completed a language stay at least once, right?)
- Available to work 100%
- Available for overseas travel
- Ready to be committed and involved
We offer :
- A cool, professional place to work: In the agency voted number 1 in Europe
- An extremely varied, interesting role
- Overseas travel, workshops, conferences, student fairs
- Everyday contact with our clients and our friends in our partner schools all over the world.
After having done some research on us, please send us your CV, certificates, cover letter & salary expectations only by email to: email@example.com
NB: Unfortunately, we don't return CVs (so don't post us anything!) and unless we want to interview you we won't acknowledge receipt.