Ce test permet de determiner votre niveau académique en anglais. Pour que le résultat soit valide, vous devez le réaliser en
Choisissez le mot ou l'expression qui compléte le mieux chaque phrase.
Si vous n'avez pas fini au bout de 40 minutes, arrétez-vous et cliquez sur
"Afficher le résultat"
Vous pourrez ensuite obtenir un
de votre test.
1. Hello Marcel, __________? I'm very well, thank you.
How it is
How are you
How you are
How do you
2. What's __________ name? Marcel Foucault.
3. How old are you? __________.
Me is twenty
4. __________ is your address? 12, rue André Malraux, Lyon.
5. Is this your pen? __________.
No, it isn't
No, isn't it
No, he isn't
No, there isn't
6. Where is Amelie from? __________ from Montreux.
7. __________name is Pierre Gaillard.
8. Philippe __________ a doctor, he's a teacher at the university.
9. This is John and Sue. ___________ are from Brighton in England.
10. Have you got a mobile phone? Yes, ___________.
11. __________ eight students in my class.
12. Do you live in Lausanne? Yes, __________.
I do live
13. Is that __________ car? No, it isn't.
14. __________ is this T-shirt? It's 27.50 €.
15. What's her job? She's __________.
16. __________ your car? It's in the car park.
17. __________ phone is this? It's mine.
18. __________ three windows in my room.
19. She __________ an apartment in Paris.
20. __________ cousins have you got? Only one.
21. Is there any pasta left? __________.
No, there isn't
Yes, there is any
Yes, they is
No, there aren't
22. My favourite singers are Shakira and Madonna but Michel doesn't like __________ at all.
23. There aren't __________ people here today.
24. We haven't got __________.
25. Do you speak Chinese? No, I __________.
26. What does he do? __________.
He's a doctor
Yes, he does
27. He __________ in an office every morning from eight to twelve.
28. Do you like __________? Yes, I do.
29. I go __________school in Geneva.
30. I stop work __________ six o'clock.
31. He plays football__________ Saturday.
32. I walk to school __________ the morning.
33. How do you get to work? __________
By the car
34. Do you like chocolate? __________
Yes, I likes
Yes, I like
Yes, I does
Yes, I do
35. Where is Natalie? She__________over there.
36. I'm hungry. __________a sandwich, please.
37. He __________ born in 1923 in Canada.
38. Switzerland is __________ than Australia.
39. Florence is the __________ city in the world.
40. He passed his English exam very __________.
41. When __________ you go to New Zealand? Last month.
42. Did she cook dinner? __________
No, she didn't
No, she didn't stay
No, she stayed not
No, she didn't stayed
43. Paulo's never __________ to New York.
44. I've dropped all my books. Never mind. __________ you.
45. __________ you ever visited London?
46. He's learning __________ a bus.
47. I can't stand __________ in the rain.
48. He goes to the gym three times __________.
49. Let's go somewhere else. There's __________ noise in this room.
50. It's a very long day for Michel. He doesn't get home from school __________ six o'clock.
51. They usually __________ at home but today they __________ lunch in a restaurant.
are eating, have
eat, are having
are eating, are having
52. We didn't stay late __________ we were very tired.
53. I think most people __________ English for their jobs in the future.
will have needed
54. Teenagers today like wearing casual clothes so leather shoes aren't __________trainers.
as fashionable than
as fashionable as
more fashionable as
55. A friend of __________ phoned this morning but __________ didn't leave a message.
56. We __________ lunch when the phone __________.
were having, rang
were having, was ringing
had, has rung
57. You __________ open the door before the train gets into the station. It's very dangerous.
don't have to
58. If you don't want to burn yourself you __________ lie in the sun all day.
59. If I have enough money next year, I __________ to New Zealand.
60. It's usually quite warm in September __________ it often rains, __________ bring a raincoat.
61. __________ she likes coffee, she prefers tea.
62. __________ for the bus, a man with a gun ran out of the bank opposite us.
As we were waiting
When we waited
As soon as we waited
Until we waited
63. It's the best film __________. You should go and see it.
I ever saw
I've ever seen
I've never seen
I've already seen
64. They went to Australia __________ a month __________ summer.
65. I don't think life __________ better in the future.
66. I haven't heard from Sarah for ages. I wonder __________.
what she like
how is she
how she is
how does she
67. We're not paying a builder to mend the fireplace. We've decided to do it __________.
68. I always take an umbrella __________ it rains.
69. We __________ go out to a restaurant during the week because when we get home from work we're tired.
70. That sofa __________ comfortable. Can I try it?
71. I __________ be late for work this morning. I've got a lot to do before midday.
don't have to
72. They've lived in that house __________ they were children.
73. A lot __________ to the house before we can move in.
needs be doing
needs to do
74. I'll get an electrician __________ the heating.
75. You __________ come with us if you don't want to.
aren't supposed to
don't have to
76. When he arrived a crowd __________ for several hours to greet him.
had been waiting
has been waiting
77. She's just bought a brand new car so she __________ be able to drive.
78. You __________ show your passport at the frontier if you want to get across.
are supposed to
are allowed to
79. __________ she was an hour late, she didn't apologise.
In spite of
80. They don't like him at all. He treats them __________ they were children.
Votre Nom ou Pseudo :