L'école du mois - en anglais!
This month our featured school is our partner school in Queenstown, NZ. Why do we love them?
Because they are amazing, of course! We like them so much we have visited them twice in the last 3 years!
But more than that, we love them…
- because they are small. Anywhere from 30 to 70 students – so not only does everyone know each other but all the teachers know you too, so they can easily monitor your progress.
It creates a great atmosphere for learning and for having a great time.
- because they do a great job. We have a 100% student satisfaction rate. Some of our students have even gone back for more study, despite the fact they are at the other end of the world!
- because they offer incredible courses like English + skiing.
- because they have great familles d’accueil and other accommodation options.
- because they are efficient. We get confirmations of enrolments within 24 hours. They keep as informed of special offers, the information we receive is always accurate and up-to-date
- because they are in Queenstown, which is a beautiful, lively, active, clean city in the South Island of Nouvelle-Zélande. A real paradise where you can ski in the winter and have the mountains for VTT or randonné in the summer.
Queenstown is the adventure capital of the world, so if you are into sports, or even if you just appreciate nature in an unspoilt environment this is the place to be.
- because they are wonderful: Friendly, happy people who really look after our students.
That’s why we love them … and we are sure you’ll love them too!